Tuesday 5 January 2016

Now i10 index of 3 in Google Scholar, 99 citations

In Google Scholar (see my profile), I am now listed with 99 citations, an i10 index of 3 and a h-index of 5. This implies that 3 of my publications have been cited at least 10 times, and that 5 (actually, 7) of my articles have been cited 5 times each.

The count presented by Google Scholar is not entirely accurate, since it on one hand includes several self-citations, and on another does not include several citations I have found through other channels.

The figure below shows the number of citations by year in Google Scholar, with 2015 representing a peak so far with 36 citations.


The third article to reach 10 citations, after "Umwelt ethics" (2003, now 20) and "Umwelt transitions: Uexküll and environmental change" (2009, now 16), was "Steps to a semiotics of being" (2010).

No comments: