Wednesday 7 October 2015

Review article on semiotics textbooks to be published in Sign Systems Studies

I have just been informed that a review article I contributed to while I was a PhD student at University of Tartu´s Department of Semiotics (2007-2011) will be published in the next issue of Sign Systems Studies. The article was originally commissioned by Semiotica.

The article is entitled “A hundred introductions to semiotics, for a million students: Survey of semiotics textbooks and primers in the world", and is written by Kalevi Kull, Olga Bogdanova, Remo Gramigna, Ott Heinapuu, Eva Lepik, Kati Lindström, Riin Magnus, Rauno Thomas Moss, Maarja Ojamaa, Tanel Pern, Priit Põhjala, Katre Pärn, Kristi Raudmäe, Tiit Remm, Silvi Salupere, Renata Sõukand, Katre Väli and myself.

This will be my fifth publication in Sign Systems Studies.

No comments: