Saturday 21 December 2013

Listed, cited in Seip family book

My mother's family is the Seip family. This year the 3rd edition of the family book, with biographical information, has been published - I just got my copy. The 2nd version, edited by Ellen Bonnevie Seip, was published in 1986 (first time I, born 1976, was mentioned), the 1st version, edited by Didrik Arup Seip, in 1927.

In the 3rd edition I am listed, along with my wife and son, p. 61-62. Furthermore, on p. 56 there is a quotation from my biography about my grandfather:
Tønnessen, Morten 2008: Tidsvitne: Jens L. Seips livshistorie fortalt til Morten Tønnessen [Time witness: The life story of Jens L. Seip told to Morten Tønnessen]. Produced and distributed by Kolofon forlag, Oslo. 252 pp.
Reference to the family book:
Seip, Knut Lehre, Hans Martin Seip and Julie Cranner Seip (eds) 2013: Slekten Seip – med biografiske opplysninger (3rd edition) [The Seip family – with biographical information]. Oslo 2013.

No comments: